A Bluetooth transmitter can be easily connected to One, allowing it to become Bluetooth compatible. We have tested and we recommend a Bluetooth Transmitter.
You can purchase the Bluetooth Transmitter here.
Pair Bluetooth Transmitter in TX mode:
When the Bluetooth Transmitter is on, if the LED light is Green, you are in receive mode.
1. Put it into transmit mode by pressing and holding the small button while the X2 is on until the LED light turns blue. Blue equals transmit mode. Plug the X2 into The One
2. Turn off the Bluetooth Transmitter off.
3. Place your Bluetooth® audio receiving device(headphones or speaker) within a 3 feet / 1 meter range and set it to pairing mode.
4. Press and hold the large button on the X2 until the LED light steadily flashes blue. Your Bluetooth® audio receiving device and the X2 will automatically pair.
Pair TaoTronics (If you have this version of bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver) in TX mode:
1. Set the to TX mode and connect it to The One using a 3.5mm cable.
2. Place your Bluetooth® audio receiving device within a 3 feet / 1 meter range and set it to pairing mode.
3. Press and hold the TaoTronics Power Button for 5 seconds (LED indicator flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately). After approximately 30 seconds, the pairing will be done (LED indicator in solid blue).