NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Thinklabs is now charging a $35 restocking fee for enhanced cleaning.
To return your stethoscope:
- Fill in the Repair and Return Form.
- Print the form and insert one copy in the box with the product to be returned.
- Send in your stethoscope.
We make every effort to please our customers, and endeavor to respond to your questions and requests. Your refund is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
- The product must be returned in the original packaging.
- All contents of the original purchase must be included (product, manuals, accessories, packing materials - boxes and sleeve).
- The product and packaging must be returned in mint condition. This includes the condition of the product, accessories AND the packaging itself.
- Any damage to the product, accessories or packaging, or any missing items, may reduce your refund with a minimum of a $50 restocking fee.
- You must pay for return shipping to Thinklabs. Original shipping costs will be subtracted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to give you more than 30 days to return a product, but this does not waive any of the above terms and conditions, other than the 30-day limit, and you must obtain additional time in writing from us.
- We ask that you explain the reason for returning the product, so that we may understand the source of your dissatisfaction and continue to improve our products and service.